10.11.2005

The Big Record

I am so nervous right now! I go into the recording studio with my family today at 2pm, for the first time, EVER! I have all the questions written, it's just a little nerve wrecking because in the booth, behind the glass, will be a gallery of executives, from both ABC Family, and Disney TV. Since it's the first time, of course everything will go perfectly, right? RIGHT?!?! They won't all be in there the whole time, probably just for the first hour... Sigh...

Time to calm down, and talk about something frivolous: Here are some shots of one of my uniform versions... I have one other type of skirt that I'm alternating between. I included my puppet, Walter, in the BG of the profile shot, because I like that he is peeking out at the camera.




Anyway, I'll let you know how things went in tomorrow's post.

4 Comments:

Blogger chickennuggets said...

in the first picture, what's that grey head thing with the leering eyeballs?

11:40 AM, October 11, 2005  
Anonymous friendleton said...

It's Walter.. Daniel.. shit man get a clue.

10:51 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger chickennuggets said...

apparently i just look at the pictures and then make retarded comments...

10:11 AM, October 18, 2005  
Anonymous friendleton said...

sho nutz.. get on the trolly nuggets.

12:47 PM, October 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home