10.31.2005

Better Days

A fitter, happier, more productive week... Here is a print I did while I was at Cal Arts. Printmaking was fun, and I miss it. I still have the screens, but none of the time. Dang!

In other news: I've finished my first pass at the sountrack for my show, so now I wait for more executive feedback. In the meantime, I also wait for my contract for my work on the pilot to be signed, stamped, and etched into marble. And in the meantime of my meantime, I will be roughing out character designs starting... NOW! (imagine you can feel the wind of me running away, into my office)...

I will be at home, building a suit of armor for my sensitive-artist-ego to protect itself from notes in the coming weeks...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alina Chau said...

GREAT blog!! Love your postings!! Nice pictures!

11:34 PM, November 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home