9.10.2005

Unanticipated Q&A

When I met with the budget/casting person last week, we discussed what I would be needing, and how my schedule might be built. She asked me if I'd ever worked with an overseas animation studio before, and we talked about the options I might have with regards to this. There are a few levels to why that part of the discussion made my head swell a little:
1. I've only been out of Cal Arts for 1 year.
2. I will be the boss (sort of...) of a studio full of animators.
3. Depending on what kind of budget I'm looking at, I may get to travel to visit the studio that animates my show
4. Reread the last part of 3... "The studio that animates my show."....

Holy COW!


Pardon me, but I need to go let some steam out of my giant head now.

8 Comments:

Blogger jeaux janovsky said...

wow, just wow. awesome elizabeth!
-jx

12:28 PM, September 11, 2005  
Anonymous Jenny L. said...

Awww--Liz, I'm so happy for you. : ) Live the dream, baby! Be kind, be FIRM, and don't let 'em see ya sweat, ever! Good luck!!

3:03 PM, September 11, 2005  
Anonymous adam young said...

Good luck

1:51 AM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger bad_ito said...

congratulations big head! keep the steam pressure up!

10:37 AM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Jeremy Bernstein said...

Yes, please let out that steam...it's annoying me.

what a show-off.

12:14 PM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Michael said...

that's really amazing news! a long time lurker of your blog (and a CalArts grad) just wanted to say congrats!

12:35 PM, September 12, 2005  
Anonymous Theresa said...

Holy Crap! Can I have a job?

11:13 AM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger phillyjay said...

This post has pretty much caused me to delurk.Wow got your own show now congrats!Hope it's succesful!

10:17 PM, September 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home