9.20.2005

Sexual Harassment Test

With only about 2 more weeks at my current job, I was still required to take the mandatory, online sexual harassment training program. You know, so I can learn how to better harass my coworkers! I passed, and now I have a certificate that I plan to frame and hang at every place I work from now until the end of time. Anyway... here is my favorite page from the test:



And the best part is the photo:

I hope one day I am around to witness a moment as touching as that...

2 Comments:

Blogger chickennuggets said...

"Hey Johnny, can i touch your unmentionables??"

"Naw, not today Robert. Not today."

9:51 AM, September 20, 2005  
Anonymous I hate tests said...

Is the Fat guy wearing makeup? Oh those bedroom eyes. And why does the other guy look like a young Tim Robbins. Freaky! Why doesn't stuff like that happen to me.

12:54 PM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home