8.01.2005

Orange Candies



It's amazing how many products there are in Japan with cute characters on them, or products made into cute characters. Since there was only so much room in my suitcase, I had to be a little selective towards the end. I finally broke down and bought one of these things. I picked the orange one with the angry face that's towards the top left of this photo. Upon bringing it up to the cashier, she said something to me in Japanese that I didn't understand, so I just nodded. She took the angry orange back to the pile and switched it with a happy one. Then I tried to explain to her that I wanted the angry one... so it was traded back for the original one I picked. She said there weren't very many of the angry ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger viVi said...

what are they ?? they're adorable .

10:48 PM, December 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home