Vegas Show Poster

I just finished the poster for our show that opens on friday at Meltdown comics on Sunset.

Now I just need to figure out where to get it printed. The size I want for the store window display would be about 48 -36" tall... and I don't have much experiece with print shops.

Any suggestions?


Anonymous Anonymous said...


I've been checking your blog for a while now and it is pretty damn cool! Actually we might have a mutual friend. Do you know Roger Oda? He's told me about you and your film (fantastic monster fun, that's what I think) and I thought about giving you a hint since I've dealt with printing shops lately. Colortek is good, but there is a 48 hour turnaround for the final prints (I don't know how soon you need it by.) Well here's the website anyway.


Good Luck with the show, I'm definitely stopping by to check out the great work by you and your fellow artists.


1:05 AM, August 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home