7.18.2005

Mister Monster Updates

I was at the San Diego Comicon this past weekend. It was fun, but it was also crowded and smelly. I finally got to see the comicon version of Mister Monster. He came out better than I initially expected. I signed some of them on Friday afternoon. It was fun to meet fans of my work. I was looking for an image online, since (being the organized person that I am) I didn't take any pictures yet. Here is the image I submitted to the company that painted it:



Also, as a funny aside:
I found my toy on ebay
, and the selling point seems to be that it is Tim Biskup's favorite toy. I hope other people decide, based on peer pressure of a big name, that it is their favorite toy, too.

Oops, I guess my wish came true: Another person's favorite toy ever. My head can't fit through my front door anymore. I look like Roman Dirge's Cat with a Really Big Head .

5 Comments:

Anonymous Gary said...

I don't know if the guy working the booth was gay or not but once I started screaming out "Faaaaaaaaaaaaaag!" I got some dirty looks. That's what I get for being in character while talking about how much Slayer rules and Journey sucks.

1:35 AM, July 19, 2005  
Blogger nutmeg said...

that's so awesome! now i can say to people "muhahahha i HAVE THAT TOY!"
mister monster has become a rare comodity. i love it :)

12:01 PM, July 19, 2005  
Blogger lili said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I bought a Mister Monster toy at the SDCC. I love it too! Congratulations!
- Lili (http://www.xanga.com/fwak)

3:33 PM, July 19, 2005  
Blogger SICK VIDEO said...

How can I get my hands on a set of POLYSICS Mister Monsters???
I must buy or die!

9:02 AM, July 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone has it on ebay...
Elizabeth Ito Mister Monster Polysics Limited Edition

4:09 AM, August 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home