7.25.2005

Japan Post 1.0

The first photo I am posting from my big Japan trip is my favorite photo out of the over 200 photos I took. Get ready for a lot of japan posts...

And the winner is:



I like it because the stuffed animals are making the face that I might make if I was crammed in like that. Except the one guy at the top who seems to be ok with it all (you can tell by his "u" eyes). He must be a budhist monk, or dead... no... wait... he would look like this (x_x) if he were dead...

Anyway, I would very much like to know who this character is. He looks like a pink bird-rabbit, and I know that he is a mascot for some company, because I saw him advertising things on billboards. Any leads?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he might be sleeping

9:41 AM, July 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home