6.02.2005

Cat Paintings a Plenty!

Here is another part of the show:


For this one, I originally bought a frame with this image in it:


My intent was to paint things on top of it to make it part of my theme. To my surprise, when I took the picture out of the frame, I noticed it had been scotch-taped onto a previously-matted picture. The picture I chose to paint on was what I found beneath the original cat picture that I had bought. I guess whoever owned the picture before I did, felt the need to change up their cat paintings every now and then but couldn't afford a new frame. I'm hoping that beneath the one I painted on are an infinite number of creepy cat paintings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chickennuggets said...

it is wonderful i love it! Argghhhh!

4:37 PM, June 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home