5.04.2005

Producer's Show is Approaching

The Cal Arts Producer's Show is rapidly approaching. Next Thursday, at the Academy of Television, Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood, they will show a selection of films made in the Cal Arts Character Animation Program this year. Each year a different student is put in charge of the intro to the show. My favorite thus far has been my friend Scott's Muppet Show Opening. This year, he may be outdone by one of my favorite filmmaker/comic artists, Pendleton Ward. I expect that his friend, Bueno the Bear will make an appearance... Anywho, you should go check out his website, as there are many funny things to entertain yourself with--

Pen's Page of Fun

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jeremy said...

The fart at the end of "Barrista" was an act of brilliance. Loved it.

7:19 PM, May 04, 2005  
Anonymous Mr. Ooooooooh! said...

I will gladly hand my crown over to Pen any day. Probably because he can grow a wicked devil beard. That and everything he does makes me say...Ooooooooooooooooooh!

9:33 AM, May 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home