5.17.2005

Elizabeth's Producer's Show Review


Producer's Show has come and gone.

Now that I've had a little time to digest things:

The design of the program and the opening were awesome, thanks to my friend Pen Ward. He makes things that make me happy.

The film line up was interesting this year. There were some films I liked a lot, but generally my feeling is that a lot of students put a lot of effort into polishing their films, energy that could've been better spent in coming up with a more satisfying story. I will remember a film more for how hard I laughed, how deeply I felt something, and mostly for how satisfying the ending is, more than I will care that it was full color, animated on ones, with 3D backgrounds.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Chickennuggets said...

HEY ITO, I LOVED UR FILM!! WOOOOhoo-barfity barf.

9:32 AM, May 17, 2005  
Anonymous Frank Terry said...

Look here missy...we picked these films because they were finished. People don't want to see a funny, well thought out film that might have a few story boards in it. They won't know what to think when the cartoon stops moving for a few seconds. And if a great film runs a few seconds over...fuck em! We won't even judge it!

11:23 PM, May 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home