4.11.2005

Work Doodles


At the beginning of each work day, the receptionist anounces over the phone-intercom that "the breakfast truck is downstairs." Usually about 2 minutes after that, there is an announcement that Marie Callendars is in the building. I've never met her, but I hear her frozen meals are complicated.

When I am not working on storyboards, I doodle. Most of the time it is when I'm on the phone, or when I am stuck and not able to think of how to draw what I am supposed to be drawing. Here are a random selection of drawings collected from last week, and from today.


My head of story (bossman) asked me if my appraiser really looked like that.

He did.

4 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Hey Elizabeth,
It's John from the second floor. I've met Marie Callendars and it turns out she's a he. I've bought stuff from him and I've often wondered if the food is really from "Marie Callendars". Convenient though. Be sure to look out for Charles Chip and Dr. Deli. Oh and if your interested in a chair massage, Todd is in the second floor small conference room.

12:13 AM, April 12, 2005  
Blogger Elliot said...

Howdy Elizabeth.
I've just popped a link to your blog on my own blog.
Hope that's ok with you!

6:23 PM, April 12, 2005  
Blogger elizabeth said...

Thanks Elliot! Of course it's ok by me...

I like the drawings on your blog.

7:10 PM, April 12, 2005  
Blogger Elliot said...

And I very much enjoy yours : )

11:01 PM, April 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home