4.21.2005

Spicy Foods and Weird Dreams

Last night I had a weird dream and I think it was because of the spicy food I ate at lunch, and the wine I drank at dinner... First I ran into my lousy exboyfriend and my friend was delivering a bear with a Kangol hat to him , and then to escape that crappy situation, I ducked into a theater. In the theater there were only about 10 people, and they were all discussing what had just shown on the screen. I looked to the right, and Michel Gondry was talking about the film. I waited until he was done talking, and when I approached him, he already knew my name and said he loved my work. And then I woke up...

On a more realistic note, my film (Welcome to My Life) is in the regional finals for the student academy awards. Hooray!

8 Comments:

Anonymous michel Gondry said...

congratulations and good luck on the academy awards!(spoken in frenglish)

9:54 PM, April 21, 2005  
Blogger Elliot said...

Good luck with the nomination!

10:19 PM, April 21, 2005  
Anonymous Mrs. Michel Gondry said...

You wish he knew your name honey. BTW, do you know if he ever got that email you sent to his peeps? Or his he to busy and French to respond

2:31 PM, April 22, 2005  
Anonymous some boring student from canada said...

I sincerely think this is the best blog ever.

4:05 PM, April 22, 2005  
Anonymous The President of French Email said...

Michel Gondry hates e-mail

6:14 PM, April 22, 2005  
Anonymous Mr. Ooooooooooooooooh! said...

Spike Jonze and Patton Oswalt are speaking at Stanford on the 27th. You can make the trek out here, be a crazy stalker after the show and kill two birds with one stone. That is if you want Patton Oswalt too. He's a big nerd, he might be into it.

9:40 PM, April 22, 2005  
Blogger elizabeth said...

does michel gondry really hate email? Shit....

1:00 AM, April 23, 2005  
Anonymous The president of French email said...

No, I just hate giving it to him.

5:53 PM, April 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home