4.04.2005

Monday Moodies

List of excuses for why my blog has not been updated in the past 3 days:
1. I had to prepare for a big pitch.
2. Some A-hole in a truck ran a red light and hit my '86 Honda Civic when I was making a U-turn (and immediately upon exiting his vehicle, began to blame me for getting in his way).
3. I was busy eating cookies, and watching Johnny Depp get slimed while screaming like a teenage girl at the Kids Choice Awards.


As promised, here are the ever-exciting pictures of the coffee-break room next to my communal office:



Notice the clever signage:



And let me introduce you to my good friend, Vendie, and faithfully by his side, Microwavie!



(I can dream, can't I)

1 Comments:

Anonymous mangeycur said...

Scary..I believe I've vended there before. Or wait, that was another breakroom nitemare. Dig your blog sista...I shall be back!

8:25 PM, April 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home