4.23.2005

I Need a Drink


This has been the worst Saturday I've had in a while.

I'm really stressed out (to the max!) because:
1. My car is in the shop getting fixed (finally), so I have no wheels this weekend.
2. I have to get my film transfered onto digibeta by Tuesday morning, and every effort I made to get things taken care of this weekend haven't worked.
3. I got a haircut and I'm in the "do I like this or not" phase.


There are other things, too. I am still adapting to post Cal Arts life. Specifically lately, realizing that sometimes friendships are hard to maintain because not everyone is having the same "experiences" as you. For those Calartians (Character Animators) that read this, it's like the rest of your life is going to be like when the list of films that made it into the Producer's Show goes up (and if you say you didn't care about that, you're a liar).

Enough of that kind of talk... hopefully tomorrow will be brighter-

Oh wait, I'll be at work... darn it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mr. Oooooooooh said...

I didn't care about that. Honest Injun! How could I when my only reaction to anything positive or negative is "Ooooooooooooooooooh!"

12:40 PM, April 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't drink too much, now.

9:19 PM, April 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home