4.06.2005

A Film that Makes me Smile No Matter How Crappy the Week May Be

I used to work for a program that taught animation to high school kids on Saturdays. This film reminds me of what those kids would come up with, except it's as if their design sense and story ideas stayed the same, but their abilities as an animator increased ten fold. If you are like me, you will watch this and be additcted. If you aren't like me, than I have nothing more to add (click on the title of this post to get to the film). Thank you to my friends at Teenage Robot who are responsible for hepping me to this film.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Eric said...

See Christy's other film on professorbright.com called 'Bar Fight'. It's under the Corporate Video section. Also very sweet.

10:48 AM, April 07, 2005  
Blogger roque said...

I had the privilege of seeing Christy work on this film while we were at school (it was his senior film). Great then, still great now. It was like him with a stack of copier paper that he punched animation holes in and a worn down pencil. Christy is a freak of nature.

-roque.

---
www.ghostbot.com
ghostbot.blogspot.com

1:04 PM, April 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home