3.08.2005

What to Wear (in My Empire)

Here is an excerpt of an email I recieved this morning from the super robot, Bob Boyle:
"I love your blog! It will be great to watch the ups and downs of a rising Empire! I think that you should design and post your silly world domination outfits!"
(I told him in an earlier email that I would force people to wear silly outfits once I'm the king of the world... no, not queen... KING!)

Well Bob-- GET READY!

Here is a run down of what people will look like once I'm the ruler of the world. I will break down the population into three categories:
1) Outgoing.
2) Mildly introverted
3) Complete introvert.
Everyone will be required to wear a hat of some sort. Every hat will have small indicator bulbs (one or two) that show the mood of the person wearing the hat.
1) Bluish-green= a pleasant mood, it's ok to talk to this person
2) Yellow= having an "ok" day, but it will go bad if you ruin it.
3) Red= I'm ready to bite anyone's head off that speaks to me.

And now, onto the fashion!

For each personality category, I've included styles for both hot and cold weather, and broken them down into womens' and mens' styles.


 
First, for the outgoing:
 

Next, for the slightly timid:

Last, but not least, for the truly timid:   



Which hat will you choose?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the glass.

11:53 PM, March 08, 2005  
Anonymous Chickennuggets said...

thanks for the glass.

-Daniel

11:54 PM, March 08, 2005  
Anonymous chickennuggets said...

now you have three comments!

-Daniel

11:55 PM, March 08, 2005  
Blogger elizabeth said...

My brother said, "I'm not gonna wear lightbulb on my head!"... I told him I would make him wear a hat that was ALL LIGHTBULB!

12:14 AM, March 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we mix and match? Cause I like the outgoing shirt, the slightly timid belt, pants, gloves and boots, and the super timid space helmet. I think the above outfit should be reserved only for those in a radical mood.

-King of Radsville

1:46 AM, March 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home