3.03.2005

Welcome, Catowlpillar!

Say hello to my new friend

Catowlpillar is a highly evolved creature who likes tasty snacks. Every meal he eats is a snack because he is small, so he doesn't have to eat much.


He likes to drink apple flavored drinks.
He's more highly evolved than you, so be careful what you say to him:
sometimes he can be a smart ass.

If it gets cold he fluffs out to adapt,

and if it's warm he sheds. If it's really warm his fur produces frost to cool him down.

If he needs to reach something high,

he grows tall.

If he needs to fit through a small space or is embarrassed,

he shrinks down small.


He and I are great friends.

He told me he knows all about world domination. Arm in arm, we will move forward together!

If you have any questions for him, post them to this entry and he will write you back. He's not always fast about it, because he has small fingers, so he's kind of a slow typer.

I am getting 2 wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow. He will be at my house this weekend, watching DVDs with me and keeping me company. Feel free to call us up.
 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also heard her buddy Gary...eats rocks.

-Mr. Oooooooooooooooooh!

P.S. How do you feel about Snackwell's and Snapple?

2:49 PM, March 03, 2005  
Anonymous CatOwlPillar said...

I like snapple.. I'm not into the low fat snacks. Bring on the girlscout cookies!

4:19 PM, March 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Catowlpillar,
Please take care of Elizabeth tomorrow after her teeth come out. You might want to bring along some hydrogen peroxide to wipe the blood off her shirt. When I was 19 I had my wisdom teeth out, and then I got called in to work in the bakery where I baked and sold bread and sweets. I was too young to realize I had a good excuse to refuse so I went in. My first customer, noting the black eyes from my amazingly great dentist said, "Hey are you a boxer?" I said that I was.

9:35 PM, March 03, 2005  
Blogger mars said...

dear mr catowpillar

i found your picture on google and you have been with me ever since :) i put you on my display picture on msn messenger and since i didnt know your name i named you elizabethito, that means male little elizabeth in spanish :P

i have one question for you

i invited you to my bithday party and you put exlax in the punch, why
did you do that?

I forgive you annyways :P

love, mars

11:34 AM, July 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home