3.02.2005

Patience (and why it sucks)


The Situation: Disney TV/ ABC Family is interested in working with me. The contract has been hammered out by lawyers, and we have had a few meetings. The last meeting went really well. Needless to say, I am now waiting for more news. (the previous paragraph is not meant to be purposely cryptic... just imagine you tuned into a miniseries during the 2nd episode without knowing what happened in the first)
 
Being patient can be more stressful than you would think...
 
In the Meantime:

Here are some things that are helping me to be patient at the moment.
1) focusing on cleaning my apartment.
2) enjoying not being in an office during daylight hours.
3) THESE DIRECTORS (I think they must've had to be patient inorder to get what they wanted up on the screen):
  • Michel Gondry
  • Spike Jonze
  • Wes Anderson
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home