3.28.2005

Internet Addict Quits Cold Turkey


I have no computer at work. For an internet addict, it's a hard situation. I was hoping there would be one with minimal internet access so I could possibly post updates on my lunch break. It's funny how having a regular day job can knock you on your ass after a short period of freelancing (and debauchery). Especially when I'm trying to keep up with:
1. Work
2. Freelance
3. Toys (making them, not playing with them... ok... maybe sometimes playing with them)
4. Keeping my blog updated.
5. Being creative in the 5 minutes of free time right before I go to sleep.


Enough passive-aggressive griping... Hooray! I just finished painting a giant toy for a group show in April.

A Proposition of Vague Proportions:
If any of the five of you that read my blog on a regular basis (or those that accidentally clicked and are now about to hit the back button on your browser) know: Michel Gondry, Spike Jonze, Robert Roderiguez, or Quentin Tarrantino, tell them to email me or call me. I want to interview them for a project I'm working on.

I would be more vague, but...
I can't.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Theresa P said...

Man you must be having major DTs. I feel for ya. As I surf the web. In fact, I'll look specifically for a website that deals with quitting the internet cold turkey.

10:56 PM, March 28, 2005  
Blogger elizabeth said...

I am indebted to theresa p in laughter points. Currently she is the champion of the humor game.

12:31 AM, March 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOH!

-Mr. Oooooooooooooh.

12:42 PM, March 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home