3.19.2005

I Got a Job, So Yesterday I Took a Day Off from My Blog

Yesterday I found out (for certain... not that things are ever "up in the air" when it comes to being employed in animation...) that I will have a job starting on Monday, working as a full time, in house storyboard artist on a movie. Yeay! I was told it's going to be hard work, you know, since normally I'm used to storyboarding being such an easy job.

In celebration of this welcome news, I took a day off from my blog, and from the requests. I will still be publishing the requests of my readers, but it may not be on a daily basis. On days when I don't publish requests, I will be posting random doodles from the day, or from my past. Today's replacement image is a doodle I did in my early Cal Arts days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Where?? Where??? Write me and tell!

Heh, you know, I dig your dry sense o' humor, girl--wish I'd gotten to know you better here. Your boards are in the hall and I pass them every day-and every time I find my eyes darting over--funny, funny drawings. Lucky new employers. : )

I moseyed over because I was passing a certain story head's office and saw YOUR TOY on his windowsill--I MUST HAVE ONE. Do you sell them? Online? Am I a dork not to know this? Email me!-after you drag your exhausted self to your domicile from this demanding new JOB, that is!--Jenny L.

11:11 AM, March 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home