Hang 10 on the Freelance Wave
Personally, the hypothetical idea of freelance is a dream. Do your work at home at the hours you please. Ironically, retard that I am, it leads to a path of procrastination and debachery. Normally, a typical day includes:
1) log onto iChat.
2) load iTunes "Party Shuffle."
3) take a shower (in case FedEx shows up at your door).
4) have lunch.
5) have a drink.
7) distract yourself with the internet.
8) work (and draw something that you will make you laugh (for all the wrong reasons) in the morning).
9) regret whatever the reason was that you are sleepy now, despite the multiple expressos you've downed today
Return to (1)